In implementing Impartiality Management ;
- Made a statement publicly accessible demonstrate impartiality in carrying out certification activities, managing conflicts of interest and ensure the objectivity of the certification activities;
- Identify, analyze and document the possibilities for conflict of interest arising from the activities of certification including any conflicts arising from his employment;
- Documenting and may prove a way to eliminate or reduce the threat of impartiality either internally or externally or from the activities of other, other institutions or other organizations;
- Noting the cause of the treat of impartiality
e. Share resource
h. Marketing and sales commissions payments or other incentives from new customers
- Take action to respond to any threats to its impartiality arising from the actions of other people, institutions or other organizations;
- Act impartially and are not allowed to put pressure on commercial, financial or other pressures to compromise impartiality;
- Require personnel, internal and external, to reveal any situation which may give rice to conflicts of interest in personnel or management SQA International Certification.
- Using information as input to identifying threats to impartiality arising from the activities of personnel or organization that employ such personnel.