What is ISO 9001 certification?
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized quality management system standard, which is a global benchmark for quality management systems. ISO 9001 establishes requirements and recommendations for the design and assessment of a quality management system. ISO 9001 is not a product standard, because it does not state requirements to be fulfilled by a product (goods or services), but it is expected that the product produced from an international quality management system will be of good quality.
Why ISO 9001 Important For Business?
The main focus of QMS is to meet and deliver more than just customer needs. This focus will contribute greatly to organizational success in the long term. ISO 9001 provides the necessary infrastructure, procedures, processes and resources to help organizations monitor, improve and optimize performance to drive effectiveness, efficiency, customer service and product excellence. ISO 9001 certification helps organizations to deliver stakeholder engagement processes, organizational reputation, customer satisfaction and competitive benefits.
Benefits of ISO 9001:
• Improve Customer Confidence.
• Product Quality and Process Quality Assurance.
• Increase company productivity & market gain.
• Increase motivation, morale & employee performance.
• As a competitor's analysis tool.
• Improve mutual relationships with suppliers.
• Increase cost efficiency & product safety.
• Improve internal communication.
• Improve the company's positive image.
• The system is documented.
• Media for Training and Education.
Implementation of ISO 9001
The latest version of Quality Management System has 7 (seven) management principles and PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) cycles:
• Customer Focus.
• Engagement of people.
• Process Approach.
• Evidence - based Decision Making.
• Relationship management.
We Provide ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.